Long or floor length dresses are suggested for the ladies and a suit and tie for the gentlemen. See the HCS Dress Code below before choosing your outfit.
Parent chaperones with a 12th grade student attending have priority. As room allows, other registered parents can attend on a first come, first served basis
FORMAL DRESS CODE POLICY
After feedback from students and parents, we have made some exciting updates to the women's dress code, so make sure to read it and plan accordingly.
1. Back of dress may not be lower than the bottom of shoulder blades.
2. Dress may not be low cut or have a plunging neckline.
3. No visible cleavage, midriffs or undergarments.
4. No strapless dresses. Spaghetti straps and clear straps that offer support are allowed.
5. Dresses may not be shorter than 3 inches above the knee, including any slits.
6. Jewelry and tattoo guidelines from the dress code policy must be followed.
7. Women's formal evening-wear pants are allowed.
Parents, car pool drivers, and limousine/party bus chaperones will need to escort students home if they fail the dress code at the event check-in. Students who do not conform to the dress code will be denied admission WITHOUT REFUND. If you are unsure, please contact a Formal Committee member for clarification. Thank you for your cooperation in compliance to the dress code with an attitude that pleases the Lord.